As computer science innovation has progressed, man-made consciousness has turned out to be more dependable. For sure, the hotel industry is progressively utilizing AI to meet changing consumer needs, which are particularly imperative inside hotels and resorts. In this article, you get a more intensive look in which way AI is altering the accommodation business.
What is AI or Artificial Intelligence?
To give a very basic definition, AI is the science of learning patterns. Ok, let’s explain with a very simple example: How you are able to recognize a chair or a table. You must be taught at some point in your childhood days with a picture that this is a chair and this is a table. So the next time when you see a chair you can easily identify that this is a chair because you see the same similarity or the pattern between the picture of the chair and the chair in front of you. Similarly, Artificial Intelligence works on patterns.
The world has never been connected as before which comprises of great growth potential, where smartphones are more accessible with low data plans. Today, the gathering of guest information, joined with the upgraded voice-based innovation, imply that AI can be used for a colossal scope of capacities, from essential client benefit, to personalization errands, further developed critical thinking and meeting guests request in no time.
Why Artificial Intelligence is becoming so important in the Hospitality Industry as never before?
Artificial Intelligence is playing a vital role in the hospitality industry, principally due to its capacity to complete customarily human capacities in day to day jobs. This gives hoteliers to save significant money, eliminate human error and deliver superior service to guests.
Specifically, guests’ benefit is an imperative piece of the travel industry, with hotels often living and dying based on the way they treat their guests. With AI and Data Science, the conceivable outcomes for enhancing this viewpoint are relatively unending, going from expanded personalization to custom fitted proposals.
Let’s take a tour of a guests’ journey and how AI can help them feel excited 😊
Although the use of artificial intelligence within the hotel industry is still in the very early stage, it already has many practical applications, some of which can be used as below:
1. Front Desk Assistance: Guests can check in using voice-enabled personal assistance from their phone coupled with face recognition for validation even without the need for human intervention.
2. Room Service: No need to call or wait for someone to accept your order, AI will allow a guest to communicate instantly. The food or beverages can be directly placed.
3. Housekeeping & Maintenance: Virtual Concierge service can be extremely helpful for keeping track of housekeeping and maintenance.
4. Power Management: IOT enabled device can be of great usage coupled with AI for power saving and maintenance of devices.
5. Food Preference: Food recommendation system for personalizing menus to every guest based on their taste and previous orders will surely boost revenue.
6. Site Recommendations: Travelers can get recommendations of the places they can visit on their stays in the hotel and can interact with local culture and diversity.
A heck lot more can be done with AI. And we can help you do that. Re-imagine your digital transformation with ImaginorLabs. Take a step forward from manual Register to Cloud.